Saturday, October 20, 2012

halloween carnival

Our first year at the annual Teller Halloween Carnival. It's a good thing I had my purse to put all of that candy in.

Please note: tongue extraction is directly correlated to level of concentration.
I love that Viv is starting to enjoy things like this
Tongue

Tongue



She would have eaten her weight in candy if I had let her.

Tongue
Tongue
Viv actually beat Avery at this game
He takes pretty good care of her in a crowd.

Super Avery

The plan was for him to be a baker (goes with the cupcake) but he just couldn't be persuaded. Side note: I recently overheard him arguing with Vivienne that he doesn't want to be anything other than Avery, a regular boy.

Sugar high

The cape lasted at least half of the time
The Teller Halloween Carnival was awesome! The parents did a great job putting this together, and I ended up with a purse FULL of candy. Both kids really enjoyed playing the carnival games and as Viv gets older, these types of events are much easier. For Avery; school + games = heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment