![]() |
| Since Avery wanted a gymnastics party, we had to visit Anderson Farms on non-birthday related business. |
![]() |
| Reuben opted out of this picture. |
![]() |
| Seriously. I charge people to take their pictures and I cannot get 5 kids to look my way. What a scam! |
![]() |
| Thanks Avery and Annabelle! |
![]() |
| My lovies |
![]() |
| She's getting a little braver (I use that term very loosely) |
![]() |
| Off she goes |
![]() |
| I gotta go potty! (LOVE this pic of Mady) |
![]() |
| Taking Sister through the maze |
![]() |
| Huge man |
![]() |
| Viv and Stacy playing |
![]() |
| Oh, this could have been such a great shot save for the weird look on Avery's face |
![]() |
| Not bad for a city slicker |
![]() |
| Ropin' steer is a team effort |
![]() |
| Down Mady goes |
![]() |
| A week later, Scott asks me, why do I keep finding corn in the laundry? Viv had put several kernels in her pocket. |
![]() |
| Off to the pumpkin patch |
![]() |
| Riding on the tractor...there's Reuben! |
![]() |
| Looking for the perfect pumpkin. We live in an ugly state. |
![]() |
| Mady found hers! |
![]() |
| I love these girls. |
![]() |
| That pumpkin is still on my buffet |
![]() |
| "It's little, like me." |
![]() |
| It's the best I could do with both of them |
![]() |
| Dirty boots |
![]() |
| Chatting with Annabelle |
![]() |
| He is so into his friends these days |
![]() |
| Look! Look! Natural smiles! |
![]() |
| A few more. |
![]() |
| The moon was with us the whole way |
![]() |
| Giant corn to end the adventures |

































No comments:
Post a Comment