Monday, April 30, 2012

april iphone dump

First Row - all girl. Avery swinging. Vivienne 'swinging.' As fancy as I get for work. Sunset swing. The start of something wonderful.

I have a super fancy camera and lenses and two of my favorite brother/sister shots are from my iphone.

Pants optional, new shoes. Daddy can I eat your cereal? What we did when our carry-out took an extra 30 minutes. Strolling with Erin. Playing in bed. Helmets needed. Catch. The famous Cassie Cocktail. That's right, a garlic, oven roasted artichoke with homemade smoky chipotle aioli.

What is it they say about owners resembling their dolls?

Snap, crackle, pop. Love those eyes. She's filing adoption papers. Mountain of legos. Screen time. Lego time with Daddy on the 16th Street Mall.

1 comment:

  1. Love looking at pics of the family. With my parents in Charlotte and I am showing them all the pics. We want to be able to click on the individual pics. Hope you guys are well.

    MS

    ReplyDelete