Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Soccer School

His first official uniform (sniffle, sniffle)

Almost a goal.

He is a much better kicker than thrower because this ball is at least going forward.

Check out that form!

Jazzercise, anyone?

Getting a little help with balance from Daddy

Scott's dream has come true...Avery started soccer school on Saturday. I can already tell that this is going to be SO very good for him in terms of learning new skills, improving his balance and coordination, and following multi-step directions. Plus, I'm hoping he'll eventually learn to use his left leg because even though he's not running around around in circles, that leg seems to be pretty useless at this point. I know, he's only 2!

It was terribly difficult for both Scott and I to keep our mouths shut and let the teachers lead the class. This is something that will take some practice.

Avery had a great time and I will try and get a video of the craziness that is a bunch of 2 year olds running around a soccer field where most of them are just playing their own game.

No comments:

Post a Comment