So, here we are. 37 weeks. Full term. I started having Braxton Hicks contractions at 36 weeks, which is something I did not experience with Avery and has made me wonder if this gal is going to wait until 40 weeks to join us. Yes, I know that she still could be a few weeks away, but it's really hard not to get excited when my body is actively preparing for her arrival. Almost every evening I have a series of pretty strong practice contractions and on Friday, the contractions were different and I thought that it was maybe time. Guess not.
In addition to the contractions, Avery was acting extra clinging especially around nap and bed time. When I was laying with him to get him to go so sleep, he said, "Sister. Sister. Sister," as he was drifting off to sleep. He might as well said, I see dead people, because it was pretty spooky, and I thought that maybe he knows something I don't. Guess not.
So, on we go with our lives and are taking Avery to see Toy Story 3 tonight. I was really hoping to give Scott a GREAT Father's Day gift and to get out of work for the next two weeks, but it looks like it still might be at least another couple of days, if not weeks.
I will tell you this, if we get to July 7, that girl is getting an invitation out with a round of acupuncture. Hey, it worked with Avery and then Sarah can have her most wished for birthday present!
In addition to the contractions, Avery was acting extra clinging especially around nap and bed time. When I was laying with him to get him to go so sleep, he said, "Sister. Sister. Sister," as he was drifting off to sleep. He might as well said, I see dead people, because it was pretty spooky, and I thought that maybe he knows something I don't. Guess not.
So, on we go with our lives and are taking Avery to see Toy Story 3 tonight. I was really hoping to give Scott a GREAT Father's Day gift and to get out of work for the next two weeks, but it looks like it still might be at least another couple of days, if not weeks.
I will tell you this, if we get to July 7, that girl is getting an invitation out with a round of acupuncture. Hey, it worked with Avery and then Sarah can have her most wished for birthday present!

No comments:
Post a Comment