I packed up a few things for the hospital yesterday and explained to Avery that I would be going to the hospital to have sister and that he would come and visit me. Well, about an hour later he was rehashing the plan:
Mama, I come to the hospital to see you and touch Sister's teeeennnnyy tiiiiiinnnnnyyy (imagine a VERY high pitched squeal here) fingers and toesies very gently.
I knew Avery said something about 'cock' (yes, you read that correctly) this morning so I emailed Scott to get the full story and this is what he sent me:
He came in and said something like, Daddy, I go take my cock out. I said excuse me and he said again, I go take my cock out. That is when you said that you thought he was saying walk out but we asked him to repeat it again and he said cock out. It was just so weird and funny. It was as if he was combining two words in his mind but they don’t actually go together
To Scott's friend Brad who is quite tall:
Hey, big buddy!
Brad, come sit down and let's talk together.
Brad then asks him what he wants to talk about.
Let's talk about how mommy put on my jammies.
Mommy: Avery, can I snuggle with you?
Avery: Oh, sure!
Avery consistently refers to Scott and I as 'guys' as in, "Hey, guys! What you doing?"
His go to names when we ask him what something is called are: Fox (sister), Foggy, Pocky (Pocky even has a whole song to the tune of ABC made up for him/her).
No comments:
Post a Comment