Everyone look out of the windowWe took the kids, Annabelle, Avery, Eli & Hannah to Sesame Street Live on Saturday and under penalty of death (just kidding, Cathryn) I was to capture the moment for Cathryn since she was otherwise occupied. See previous post for the VERY cute reason why.
So unfortunately, this meant I got very few pictures of Eli and Hannah (Avery and Annabelle were glued to each other's sides) because I was focused on capturing all things Annabelle. Surprisingly, events like these are very emotional for the mamas and I certainly understand Cathryn's wish to participate. Stacy, Erica and I all teared up at the beginning of the show just seeing how happy the kids were. There wasn't a lot of crazy behavior from any of them, just a few moments of dancing and clapping. Generally, all four of them sat there with saucer eyes and their mouths slightly open.
And yes, I gave in and purchased the $10 Elmo balloon at the end of the show. Sucker!!!
So unfortunately, this meant I got very few pictures of Eli and Hannah (Avery and Annabelle were glued to each other's sides) because I was focused on capturing all things Annabelle. Surprisingly, events like these are very emotional for the mamas and I certainly understand Cathryn's wish to participate. Stacy, Erica and I all teared up at the beginning of the show just seeing how happy the kids were. There wasn't a lot of crazy behavior from any of them, just a few moments of dancing and clapping. Generally, all four of them sat there with saucer eyes and their mouths slightly open.
And yes, I gave in and purchased the $10 Elmo balloon at the end of the show. Sucker!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment