When I was lying on the sofa talking to Kathryn Avery came up to me, lifted up my shirt and said,
"HELLO, BABY SISTER IN THERE!!! I LOVE YOU!! Bye-bye."
He also claims that he does not want to share his bedroom with her, just toys.
From the decibel level he used I gathered that he remembers the murky sound quality of being in the womb and wanted to make sure Bud could hear him.
****
As we were driving to The Wildlife Experience I asked Avery what animals we were going to see:
"Hmm...lions, hippopotamus, giraffe, Papa, bear..."
"Papa?"
"Yes, Papa. Furry tummy."
***
While driving home from Hannah's birthday party:
"Green means go. Red means stop. Hmm...mama, what yellow mean?"
***
"I'm hungry!!! Need Cheezits!"
***
After Scott brought in his big boy mattress and we put it on his floor, he was running around like a crazy person and when I had the nerve to leave the mattressy festivities he would yell,
"Mama! Big boy bed, come check it out! Check in out, big boy bed!"
No comments:
Post a Comment