I've only put on 4 pounds and it's mostly boobs and belly.I think that I am finally feeling somewhat better. There are only a couple of puking incidents each week and there have been 2 days where I haven't completely shut down at 5:30pm! We're getting there.
I've been feeling her move since about 13.5 weeks and it feels completely different than Avery. He felt more like little bubbles and she feels more like waves or kneeding dough. Up until very recently, when she was moving around a lot it made my stomach very upset but now it's mostly a pleasant experience, reminding me that she's in there and doing well. I didn't even worry for a second when the midwife had trouble finding her heartbeat at this morning's appointment because I have learned how hard it is to hit a moving target, despite the space constraints.
Things are starting to solidify for Scott and I and we're wrapping our heads around having a daughter. Saying "she, her and daughter" are a little less weird. Scott has even agreed to start talking about names and before you ask, we're not telling and do not plan on mentioning it in front of Avery either! All he needs to know is that her name is Sister.
I've been feeling her move since about 13.5 weeks and it feels completely different than Avery. He felt more like little bubbles and she feels more like waves or kneeding dough. Up until very recently, when she was moving around a lot it made my stomach very upset but now it's mostly a pleasant experience, reminding me that she's in there and doing well. I didn't even worry for a second when the midwife had trouble finding her heartbeat at this morning's appointment because I have learned how hard it is to hit a moving target, despite the space constraints.
Things are starting to solidify for Scott and I and we're wrapping our heads around having a daughter. Saying "she, her and daughter" are a little less weird. Scott has even agreed to start talking about names and before you ask, we're not telling and do not plan on mentioning it in front of Avery either! All he needs to know is that her name is Sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment