![]() |
| Crate and Barrel. Leaving 5 minutes late makes a huge difference. What happens whey you say, "You can sleep anywhere." Date night. |
![]() |
| Obligatory last day of school pic. Sno cone extravaganza. New tape measure! Sunning herself. |
![]() |
| Appropriate climbing wear at REI. |
![]() |
| Union Station Fountains |
![]() |
| Union Station fountains. I see London. Grandma selfie. Perfectly Avery. |
![]() |
| Swim/movie night. Making the most of some technical difficulties. Snuggling. Viv eats popcorn very meticulously. |
![]() |
| Little ballerina. Posing. Avery getting Viv to smile. The stars of the show. |
![]() |
| Getting my hair did. It's a good thing I have a high pain threshold. |
![]() |
| Lazer tag with Noah and Morgan. Vanity. Getting a kick out of herself. (All photos courtesy of Nikki). |
![]() |
| Snuggling. She has a bed, I swear. Sleeping feet. Gangsta princess. |
![]() |
| Tomato plant. Working from home. My response to Sarah when she sent me a pic of us in Vegas (I was in a meeting). What happens when you say yes to a 200 count popsicle stick box. |
![]() |
| Crepes. Snacking in between swimming. Someone is too BIG for the car cart. She was so proud. |
![]() |
| Last day at Teller. |
![]() |
| Hard decision: crafts or pool? Aggressive seasoning. Last check-up for the broken arm. Waiting for Nikki. |














No comments:
Post a Comment