Sunday, July 6, 2014
vivienne's 4th birthday | 4
Our girl is 4. I love 4. Vivienne keeps getting better with age (we had our worst year at 1) and I am unendingly thankful that I have her my life.
Vivienne is a sweet chatter box and a girlie girl through and through. She has become more self assured in the past few months and her confidence is a delight to watch. She loves her babies and is constantly making beds for them to sleep in. She loves art, drawing and creating. She's starting to read some but doesn't seem that interested. She can play independently and loves her mama. She LOVES her mama.
Vivienne is in the 75% percentile for height and 20% for weight.
Words cannot express how much we love this little girl and how full she has made our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment