Me: Are you still my baby?
Viv: How can I if I'm a big girl but a small type of person?
While Scott was kiss attacking Viv: Daddy, I"m really not interested in this right now!!!
Scott's new nickname: 49% Daddy
As in (from Avery); I love Daddy 49% and Mommy 51%
Avery: There was a secret agent wasp at my school and it stung me in my butt crack and on my penis.
Me: Vivienne, there a lot more important things than being cute...
Her: Pretty!
After Scott tried convincing Viv that she came out of his belly, he then said she came out of his toes...
Viv: How do toes have a uterus?
Viv: When the brussels sprouts are ready, can you yell me up? (She was heading to the basement)
Avery: Vivienne, am I the best big brother?
Viv: Yes
Avery: Good, because I try to be
Viv: WIll you please blow my window down?
Avery to Nikki: Do you believe in anything unfortunate? Like ghosts, vampires and zombies?"
Avery to Nikki: I wish I could always be a kid
Nikki: I do too! Why do you want to stay a kid?
Avery: So I could always wear cool kid underwear.
Avery: Do you think Adam and Eve had a last name?
Avery: Do you think the first mastodon was famous?
No comments:
Post a Comment