Saturday, September 14, 2013

elitches

One of the many super slow rides that went around in a circle that I tolerated because I love my son
The ferris wheel was his favorite

Mile High Stadium is the the background 
There wasn't any other kids to crash into




I made him buy his own pretzel

He decided to use some of his tooth fairy money to play this game 
He won a round penguin stuffy for himself and a lion for sister which she has taken to school each and every day since
Avery chose a ticket to Elitches for his summer ready program prize, so we chose a day and had a little mother/son date. The place was empty because it had been raining and flooding and more rain was expected that afternoon. It was perfect. The weather was cool and until 30 minutes before we left, we had the place to ourselves which made for a lackluster bumper car experience but the lines couldn't be beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment