Sunday, November 18, 2012

grand rapids | reunion

Kathryn and Isaac playing on the teeter-totter
Love the pic of Eli. He is climbing up high on a rock wall.
He was a very proud boy
Two proud, climbing boys
Traipsing through the woods
Checking out the sledding hill with Uncle Sam

Christina and Sam joined us for some quality time. I'm happy the kids were sufficiently charming.
Love this shot

Uncle Sam is a total sucker
Daddy had flown into Detroit the previous day and drove to Grand Rapids to pick us up and take us back to the Turbows. He met us at the park and Avery ran ahead when he arrived, but I did capture his reunion with his daughter.



I'm pretty sure Viv bossed Sam around for over 2 hours...and he loved it.



























Today worked out splendidly. Christina and Sam drove up from Kalamazoo to see the kids so we took them to a park to play, where we rendezvous'd with Scott. Everyone got some quality time with the kids and we had a puke-free ride back to Detroit, most likely because I drove, but only after Scott pulled over after 1 mile because of my nagging.

1 comment: