Saturday, November 26, 2011

michigan

Please note the date on the seal. Heidi and Mel are not big drinkers and we always find fine vintages when we visit. This usually ends in Scott daring Sarah and I to take a swig.




How boys play. He PLAYED the entire time we were there barely stopping for eating or drinking.


Avery and Unkie zooming cars.

Oh wait, it looks like he took a rest with Jeff. I think they were watching some troll movie.
Meanwhile, the ladies partook in our annual Black Friday shopping tradition. Credit to Heidi for snapping the pic.
Getting some love from Auntie Sarah.
Papa is doing his best to get Vivi to smile. She is, however, much more interested in Daddy's iphone.

I adore how lovingly they are both looking at her.

Playing some Bobby games.
You talkin' to us???


Thanksgiving seems to be a great time for us to travel to Michigan. We had a very low key week and mostly hung out around the house in our jammies insisting that Scott make the runs to Dunkin Donuts.The highlight of the week was attending the UofM vs OSU football game at the Big House. It was the most perfect football Saturday. The weather was fabulous. The game was suspenseful. We won. Scott and I ate at Zingerman's. It was a little sad because Scott and I had to use the GPS. We no longer knew our way around Ann Arbor, a place so meaningful to us, a place we spent so many years.

The kids did great on both flights. Both of them seemed to really enjoying being on vacation and despite one night of No-Sleep Vivi, there were no major hiccups.

I'm sure we will be back next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment