Tuesday, November 8, 2011

***breaking news***


Vivienne went pee pee on the potty last night! She was sitting in the kitchen eating an apple snack (her passion for the fruit almost rivals that of Bobby. I wasn't kidding about the damn pacifier) and she tooted so I asked her if she had poo, she said yes, so I asked if she wanted to go on the potty. One 'uh-huh' later, she was on the throne. After the pee came out, she needed to naked to work on the poo portion.

Isn't this more information about my daughter's bathroom habits than you ever imagined you wanted to know???

Anyway, she was so cute sitting up there trying to go. Avery, for the first time got a little jealous and was climbing all over me with his Bebes clamoring for some attention. So we talked about how he got potty trained and how much of my life I spent sitting on that bathroom floor. Guess it's time to get geared up for round two. 

PS. I used the same headline when Avery went potty for the first time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment