







My beautiful Vivienne, you are two months old and it feels like you've been a part of me forever. Your arrival into our lives has been nothing but joy, happiness and love. As I was editing these photos, I just kept smiling big smiles that my you are my girl and you are finally here. My little Dinker Doo, Vivi Loo Hoo.
You are still a very easy baby and really only cry when you're tired, hungry or your tummy hurts from reflux. We only had to leave Aunt Stacy's house once because you were very upset, but it's my fault since I forgot to give you your reflux medicine that day...oopsie. You love to look which is good because it's just about the only thing you can do these days! Your favorite place is in our bathroom on the changing table because apparently those are the bestest most interesting lights and god help the soul who picks you up before you are done enjoying those lights. I have learned to turn off the lights first, which always surprises you causing your arms to dart out to the sides in an always entertaining way, before I pick you up. You also enjoy being in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner and playing with your brother. He is all sorts of entertaining and wow, does he love you and you love him. I can't wait to see how your relationship develops as you get more interactive.
So a little more about picking you up - turns out, you would rather not be held. Boo. Of all of my qualities to be passed down, this one shows up. Oh, sometimes I wish you were a super cuddly baby but I get my time in when you nurse and truth be told, being able to set you down and have you be content is very liberating.
I love, love, love your smiles and cherish seeing them when I wake up in the morning and even at 4am for that matter. You are our Smiles Magoo!
Vivienne Sam, Daddy, Avery and I adore you to pieces, the baby you are, the little girl you'll be and the woman you'll become.
Here are your current stats:
Weight: 11lbs 6oz (55%)
Height: 22 1/4" (49%) - we'll work on this one!
Head: 15 1/2" (75%)
Hair: Plentiful (99%)
You are still a very easy baby and really only cry when you're tired, hungry or your tummy hurts from reflux. We only had to leave Aunt Stacy's house once because you were very upset, but it's my fault since I forgot to give you your reflux medicine that day...oopsie. You love to look which is good because it's just about the only thing you can do these days! Your favorite place is in our bathroom on the changing table because apparently those are the bestest most interesting lights and god help the soul who picks you up before you are done enjoying those lights. I have learned to turn off the lights first, which always surprises you causing your arms to dart out to the sides in an always entertaining way, before I pick you up. You also enjoy being in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner and playing with your brother. He is all sorts of entertaining and wow, does he love you and you love him. I can't wait to see how your relationship develops as you get more interactive.
So a little more about picking you up - turns out, you would rather not be held. Boo. Of all of my qualities to be passed down, this one shows up. Oh, sometimes I wish you were a super cuddly baby but I get my time in when you nurse and truth be told, being able to set you down and have you be content is very liberating.
I love, love, love your smiles and cherish seeing them when I wake up in the morning and even at 4am for that matter. You are our Smiles Magoo!
Vivienne Sam, Daddy, Avery and I adore you to pieces, the baby you are, the little girl you'll be and the woman you'll become.
Here are your current stats:
Weight: 11lbs 6oz (55%)
Height: 22 1/4" (49%) - we'll work on this one!
Head: 15 1/2" (75%)
Hair: Plentiful (99%)
No comments:
Post a Comment