Sunday, November 30, 2014

november iphone

At work, at work late at night (DEADLINES!!!). A weeks' worth of homework in one evening. Based on scale, I am way more important than Scott. Starbucks buddies.

Love him. Some things never change. Intern.

Swimming together. One of the few pictures I have of being in the U of M band. Why, of course, I have BBB coupons. A quiet place for homework.

Swim class together. Good morning, Mimi. She requires a lot of back scratching in a very specific way (super soft, like Nikki does it). Reading at the Dr.

FINALLY, got my license (they lost my application). 12 emails from DORA. Email to my boss...ALWAYS proofread!

Adventures with Mr. Snuggles.

He's trying to teach me to play Pokemon. Essay. Giving clear direction to Scott regarding my holiday gifts.

The state of my lap. Avery's stats. Liks. Number charts.

Thanksgiving break projects.

Thanksgiving dinner. That is his dressy track suit. Love fest. Turkeys.

Union Station all lit up.Family shot. Cast of characters. Interfaith.

Fall leaves. Playing. Pig/No Pig. Marital compromise.

"Helping" me shovel. More "help". Walkie-talkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment