Friday, October 31, 2014

october iphone

At the coffee shop. On the plane. Ice cream on a cold night. New piano!

Scott's birthday celebration. Boys v Girls. Right after I crashed the boys (Avery was pissed). Mini golf.

Before, during and after the ballet.

Giggles. Great reading report. How she rolls. Last practice of the season.

A favorite. I ride past Avery's school when I get out of work on Friday afternoons and today he was out playing. I called to him, and he ran over and grabbed my hand through the fence. It made me cry because I know time is short where he'll be excited to see me at a random school show-up, especially when I interrupt a football game.

Mini chefs. Organizing the silly string by color. Viv was not into the family picture. Who needs a coat when it's 30 degrees???

Out for a walk. I can totally handle 3 kids! Fall rider. Cousin Ava.

At the beach. Walking back to the car. Scooting back to the car. The wet and sandy dress had to come off.

Walking with Grandma. Pure Michigan. Love lake Michigan.

Relaxing in the hammock. Going through my old toys. Personal space. Goof balls.

Broncos game.

Team Raptors. Last game of the season. Out for our evening constitutional. Gotta stop to fix Pinky Pie's hair.

Work, boy! The office is coming along.

Love wine. In the car. Elsa blue. Working.

No comments:

Post a Comment