Friday, May 30, 2014

may iphone dump

Entry underway. Text from Nikki. One more to go!

At the apartment.

Celebrating Jeff's birthday.

My nomination for Best Big Brother. Girlfriend can peel some garlic. Letting them play outside by themselves. Starting young.

Like father, like daughter

I love everything about her. USA! Drowning in papers. She hauled that thing all the way to San Diego and back.

Ice cream at the Rockies game with Rome. Will touch snake in party dress and bow. Tongue.

I have a shot of naked baby Avery standing in front of the same window here. Studying BS (building systems on vacation). Work booking with Dana. You never know what you'll find under a table at a wedding.

Evan's shoulders are a great way to get around SD. The view can't be beat. The kids at a swanky roof top pool bar. Late night bar selfie (hey, we didn't have childcare and did the best we could).

I love this series.

More of them...

Late night taxi cab hailing. Viv chose jewelry as her souvenir. More studying. I think he looks like me in this shot.

Our first grass. Mitt Romney eating yogurt.

Enjoying the apartment pool while we're there.

#tbt. Straws at work. Cornhole aficionado (he is actually off the ground). Billiards.

No comments:

Post a Comment