Monday, March 31, 2014

march iphone

Love how he plays. First Liks of the season. Playing at school. I let him paint samples for work and then someone commented on the bad paint job :)

Humoring the Lush lady. Transit. I will never grow up...NEVER! Drinking for 2 (Kathryn is pregnant).

Girls weekend in Chicago. Kathryn dreamed about a wall of maternity pants...it came true.

Avery is as Avery does. Last memory in the condo. First night in the new apartment. Breakfast entertainment.

The moving crew. They waited in there for 20 minutes to pop out when I got home. Number 1 toy of all time. Box fort.

Vivienne showing the movers how to properly carry a fridge. Ready to go. Had to put them somewhere out of the way on moving day. The last and worst load.

Go Nuggets. We had great courtside seats. The Nuggets scored over 100 points so we go free Taco Bell. They ate more of it than I care to admit.

I think he'll choose a smaller stuffy next time. Daddy is so funny when he adds extra 'nut brown hares.' Word searing. This is one of the most endearing nerd things he's ever done (listing alphabetically state exports from the encyclopedia)

Daisy. New bikes! Riding already.

Oren. The balance bike really paid off. We rode to the gym. To work out.

Snack time. Snuggle time. Girl friends. Small sleeper.

The first thing I unpacked...priorities. Welcome home to our temporary apartment. Making do. Good bye, condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment