Sunday, October 20, 2013

recently said


Me: Vivienne, don't touch that
Viv: I'm not, I'm just pointing very closely
***
Scott: I'm going to eat a Mackintosh apple and veg out on the sofa
***
Scott: I'm too fucking short. Where's the baby stool?
***
Viv: These glasses make me see better
Avery: Those glasses don't make you see better, just make you look cute!
***
While watching Gold Rush, Avery always wants to know what words they bleeped out. I usually say, "darn, shoot, or crap" but last time after a bleep he looks at me and says, "I think he said the F word."
Me: Oh yeah, what's the F word?
Avery: I don't want to say it out loud
Me: You can whisper it to me
Avery: (In the smallest voice possible) Friggen
***
Viv: My favorite sport is ballet
***
Avery: Grandma, love goes on and on and on...just like numbers

***
Viv: This is not water, this is a kid grown up drink.
***
Me: Can you take Avery's milk to him?
Viv: No, I can't carry two things at twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment