![]() |
| Howard, Jon and Scott not winning |
![]() |
| Sarah making fun of the girl behind her and her vapor cig that smelled like watermelon |
![]() |
| The ladies not winning |
Scott, the lucky devil, had a conference in Las Vegas and one by one, Jon, Howard and eventually Sarah decided to join him for the weekend. Well, I couldn't let Sarah be the only gal there, so I just HAD TO come for the weekend as well. Luckily, my parents had a visit already scheduled are were happy to watch the kids. It was a great quick trip and I rode my first mechanical bull and had a dance party until 6am. Pretty sure my parents went home and slept for a week. This might have to go from an annual trip to a semi-annual trip. We love Vegas.





No comments:
Post a Comment